- > CMP Planetary Concrete Mixer
- > CQM Intensive Mixer
- > CHS Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- > CDS Twin Spiral Concrete Mixer
- > CTS Twin-shaft Concrete Mixer
- > SW Dry Mortar Mixer
- Tel: +86-532-87781087
- Fax: +86-532-87781088
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Yuhuangling Industrial Park, Chengyang Dist, Qingdao, China
Precautions for the use of the concrete mixer
1. Before mixing the concrete, add water to the concrete mixer and run idling for a few minutes, and then pour out the accumulated water to make the inside of the mixer barrel fully wet.
2. The water-cement ratio and slump should be controlled well, and the test personnel shall not add or reduce water consumption without consent.
3. Adding new materials can only be carried out after the complete concrete inside the mixer is discharged.
4. The instrument and the indicating signal are accurate and reliable. The console of the electric mixer should be padded with rubber or dry wood. Transmission mechanism, working device, brake, etc. should be fastened and reliable to ensure normal operation.
5. Aggregate specifications should be consistent with the performance of the concrete mixer, and those exceeding the permitted scope shall not be used.
TAG:  concrete mixer