- > CMP Planetary Concrete Mixer
- > CQM Intensive Mixer
- > CHS Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- > CDS Twin Spiral Concrete Mixer
- > CTS Twin-shaft Concrete Mixer
- > SW Dry Mortar Mixer
- Tel: +86-532-87781087
- Fax: +86-532-87781088
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Yuhuangling Industrial Park, Chengyang Dist, Qingdao, China
When the order of addition starting a planetary concrete mixer
After the planetary concrete mixer is started, the mixer drum should be set to normal speed before feeding.
When adding materials, water should be added in time.
The mixing material added each time must not exceed the rated capacity of the mixer and should reduce the sticking phenomenon of the materials.
The order of feeding should be stone-cement-sand or sand-cement-stone.
The feeding into the mixing drum should be carried out during operation.
Before adding new materials, the original concrete in the mixing drum must be completely discharged before being carried out.
When feeding, it is forbidden to put the head or hand between the hopper and the rack.