- > CMP Planetary Concrete Mixer
- > CQM Intensive Mixer
- > CHS Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- > CDS Twin Spiral Concrete Mixer
- > CTS Twin-shaft Concrete Mixer
- > SW Dry Mortar Mixer
- Tel: +86-532-87781088
- Fax: +86-532-87781088
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Yuhuangling Industrial Park, Chengyang Dist, Qingdao, China
Concrete Block Mixer
Autior : conele Time : 2018/11/21
Concrete Block Mixer
The main components of the concrete block mixer:
Motor, speed reduction mechanism, transmission, mixing drum, slewing ring, mixing system, unloading mechanism, hydraulic pump station, etc.
Concrete block mixer How it works:
The concrete block mixer uses the original integrated two-way rotating vertical planetary gear reducer mechanism to make the stirring arm drive the planetary motion. The concrete block mixer is installed vertically, so that the mixing arm rotates while doing the revolution, and the concrete block mixer is stirred. The direction of rotation of the planet is opposite to the direction of revolution of the complete set of stirring equipment of the mixer. The direction of the different mixing planets is also different, so that the stirring is more intense, and the stirring trajectory of the revolution is spread throughout the mixing drum. When the concrete block mixer is in operation, the side scraper scrapes off the material adhering to the wall of the cylinder and pushes it toward the center of the cylinder, and participates in the stirring of the stirring arm. The bottom scraper also participates in the stirring to enhance the uniform stirring effect.
Concrete block mixer
When the concrete block mixer is working, the stirring arm pushes the front material to move forward: the material to be stirred is subjected to circumferential circulation and convection motion by centrifugal force; the pressing and shearing forces generated by the relative motion between the materials also have upward movement; The material behind the concrete block mixer is filled with the space left in front of the mixing arm, and the material is moved downward by gravity. That is, the concrete block mixer is mixed with both horizontal and vertical movements. The concrete block mixer scraper arm (bottom scraper, side scraper) is mounted on the revolution body for revolving motion. The entire motion track is spread throughout the mixing drum. In operation, the side scraper scrapes off the material adhering to the wall and pushes it toward the center of the barrel, so the concrete block mixer is incomparable to other concrete mixers.
Concrete block mixer use range:
(1) Building materials, concrete: commercial concrete, precast concrete, foam concrete, pigment concrete, lightweight concrete, shotcrete, lime, fly ash, aggregate, calcium carbide sludge, saponification residue, desulfurization gypsum, sludge, shale, tail Mine, dry mortar, wet mortar, gypsum, aggregate, emulsified asphalt, cement binder.
(2) Refractory materials: fired refractory products Non-fired refractory products Special refractory materials Functional refractory materials Unshaped refractory materials, converter mud, converter ash, gas mud, gas ash and other auxiliary materials are strongly mixed, which can provide stable and stable raw materials for sintering.
(3) Ceramic industry: Industrial ceramics Ceramic plates Ceramics.
(4) Other industries: glass mixing, metallurgical industry, waste treatment, mine backfill, coal industry, sludge treatment, chemical industry.
Stirring of welding materials, mixing of environmentally friendly materials, water glass (sodium silicate).